We have decades of sophisticated, large law firm experience with executive compensation arrangements such as:
- Stock options
- Restricted stock units
- Performance awards
- Employee stock purchase plans (ESPPs)
- Profits interests
- Phantom stock plans
- Retention bonuses
- Change of control agreements
- Employment agreements
- Severance arrangements
Within the executive compensation space we can do it all--from crafting an understandable sale bonus plan to retain key employees of a private company, to working with your CFO on analyzing and planning for golden parachute payments, to reviewing a public company omnibus equity incentive plan on behalf of a compensation committee for best practices and adding employer-friendly provisions.
Our retirement plan experience includes:
- 401(k) plans
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
- Defined benefit pension plans
- Tax-exempt organization plans such as section 457(f) and 403(b) plans
- Group trusts and other collective investment vehicles
- Supplemental executive retirement plans (SERPs)
- Split-dollar life insurance arrangements
Need help with retirement plan transactional matters such as a plan termination or plan merger? We've got you covered.
Want a second set of eyes to review your 401(k) plan conversion from one vendor to another? No problem.
Are you a private equity fund seeking guidance on compliance with ERISA's plan asset rules (e.g. VCOC exemption)? We do that.
Is your company a private fund investment manager struggling with understanding your QPAM status so that you can invest retirement plan assets and not violate the ERISA prohibited transaction rules? Worried about ERISA fiduciary duty breaches? We can help.